Private: Home Private: Forums General Discussion The principal point is that I have hours to Maple M Mesos

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  zhoujinjin2017 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

zhoujinjin2017
    Participant

What happened to reward based on merit? Making the process more easy was a step in the ideal direction, but I feel like it’s putting a band-aid onto a gunshot wound. It’s already easy enough to reach 2mil range without spending, as long as you have an ounce of Maplestory 2 Mesos merching skill and basic common sense. The actual issue that needs to be addressed is raising the difficulty of reaching endgame status for men and women that cover, so that random people don’t reach 2mil scope in the situation of days simply by emptying their pockets then proceed to add to a limitless supply of end game gear, a happening I see too frequently nowadays.

As noted above, I can’t solo Chaos Vellum, therefore these mesos may be used to finance my principal character farther, or even my second main.Moreover, for me at least, which makes mesos is the essence of this game, since it is the most effective means to obtain progress in this game (farming in certain events also works, but can be boring and time consuming). If I’m not making mesos or other kinds of money,

then I honestly feel as if I am doing nothing. And as mentioned previously, because boss runs won’t satisfy my desire for mesos, when I had 50k variety, like I was doing I still need to merch.

The principal point is that I have hours to Maple M Mesos perform regular, and if end game supervisors made me a decent amount of mesos, I really could quit merching completely and only login every Thursday to kill the bosses, and generally enjoy a more pleasurable gaming experience. The lack of a aspect, if those directors have been murdered by you, has to do with the fact that once you kill is near worthless. Perhaps the encounter might be rewarding the first time because they were killed by you you kill them , but after some time it becomes a’job’, and an unproductive one at that.

I have an Wonderful maplestory2 idea

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.